Shannon's Page

I'm sure this page will not turn out to be anything that is terribly exciting. I don't usually have too many interesting things that happen to me, but perhaps even the mundane can entertain from time to time.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I finally finished Alias!

Well, I finally finished making it through 5 seasons of Alias. It was very entertaining and I loved it up until the very end! Sloane definitely went psycho toward the end. I loved when Sydney's parents delivered her baby. That was a crazy scene!
Posted by Shannon at 12:59 PM

1 comment:

rjerrys said...

I am so pleased

June 29, 2007 at 12:50 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  February 2010 (1)
    • ►  January 2010 (1)
  • ►  2009 (28)
    • ►  November 2009 (1)
    • ►  September 2009 (3)
    • ►  August 2009 (1)
    • ►  June 2009 (5)
    • ►  May 2009 (4)
    • ►  April 2009 (5)
    • ►  March 2009 (4)
    • ►  January 2009 (5)
  • ►  2008 (21)
    • ►  December 2008 (8)
    • ►  October 2008 (1)
    • ►  September 2008 (2)
    • ►  August 2008 (8)
    • ►  April 2008 (1)
    • ►  March 2008 (1)
  • ▼  2007 (30)
    • ►  December 2007 (2)
    • ►  September 2007 (1)
    • ►  July 2007 (4)
    • ▼  June 2007 (5)
      • I finally finished Alias!
      • The Bourne Ultimatum
      • Deliciously Yummy Dessert!
      • Pirates 3
      • Shows are over
    • ►  May 2007 (5)
    • ►  April 2007 (13)
Picture Window theme. Theme images by blue_baron. Powered by Blogger.