I'm sure this page will not turn out to be anything that is terribly exciting. I don't usually have too many interesting things that happen to me, but perhaps even the mundane can entertain from time to time.
Monday, July 2, 2007
Visit from friends
Ryan and Heather were in town this weekend for Heather's grandmother's 90th birthday. I went to the party on Saturday and then yesterday they came over to hang out. We had a great time catching up and talking about movies and shows and just generally reminiscing. I'm GOING to go visit them soon (Heather if you are reading this...that was for you!)! Here is a picture of them with the fried dill pickles that I made for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Please tell me how to make fried dill pickles!!!!!!
All I do is mix some eggs and milk together, dip the dill pickle slices in that, and then throw them in some Zatarain's Fish Fry (southern crispy style) and then deep fry in a fry daddy. It's yummy!
I'm reading. You are coming. That settles it. Oh yeah, and thanks for the pickles. And the molten chocolate decadence yummy cake.
Post a Comment