Well, all of my current TV shows have officially ended for the season. Now I'm just watching TV shows on DVD. I'm working on season 4 of Alias and I'm finishing up season 2 of The Office. When I finish watching season 5 of Alias, I think I may start on 24. We'll see...
Nothing has been going on with me lately. Still loving my new job and trying to figure things out with that. It's kind of like working a puzzle all day long.
I'm going to go see the 3rd Pirates tonight. I haven't heard anything too good yet about it, but hopefully I will be entertained.
My father's 60th birthday is on Sunday. My family is coming to my house for lunch on Sunday. I'm going to attempt to make a cake with caramel icing. I hope I don't mess it up! My dad has got into this thing the past couple of years where he wants cake with caramel icing because his mother made it for him when he was a child. Normally, my mom will just buy one but I decided to go through Mamaw's recipe boxes to look for the recipe. I found 6. So I just picked one and I'm going to go with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment