I'm sure this page will not turn out to be anything that is terribly exciting. I don't usually have too many interesting things that happen to me, but perhaps even the mundane can entertain from time to time.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Six Flags
It's funny that everyone thinks that now that I live in Atlanta, I have these exciting outings every weekend! Most of the time, Tim and I just hang around the house and watch movies. This Saturday though, the weather was very nice out and we went to Six Flags for a few hours and bought Seasons Passes. The Seasons Pass is just $10 more than the day pass so it seemed silly not to get them. Also, that way we didn't feel the pressure to stay all day and ride every single ride. We just rode a few rides, enjoyed the weather, and left. We rode a couple of roller coasters and I am still sore from riding them! I'm getting old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment